Receta de Best BCAA™ de Ainsley con sangría energética
25 de noviembre de 2017
Working an 8-hour workday can be exhausting. Now, add in your workout routine and that spells trouble for your energy level. Team BPI Athlete, Ainsley Rodriguez shares a tasty mock sangria recipe that'll wake you up and give you a quick refresher. "It gives me a quick pick-me-up [to cancel out] that afternoon slump," Rodriguez says. Below, Rodriguez gives steps to making a sweet, fruity beverage that benefits your wellness and training.
- Best BCAA™ with Energy
- 2 cups of chopped watermelon
- 1 quart of Publix Seltzer Water
- 2 cups of chopped apples
- 1 quart of water
- Mix a quart of water and a quart of Publix Seltzer Water in a container.
- Add two scoops of Best BCAA™ with Energy to the liquid mix. Rodriguez recommends the Watermelon Ice flavor. Best BCAA™ with Energy comes in four fruity flavors that'll enhance any drink.
- Use a whisk to thoroughly mix the concoction.
- Add as many apples and watermelon to your drink as you want.
- Continue stirring your drink with a wooden spoon.
- Chill the sangria in your refrigerator so the fruits can absorb the Best BCAA™ with Energy.
Serve this mock sangria in a large wine glass and enjoy! It's the perfect replacement for other sugary beverages that could derail your goals this Thanksgiving.