Receta: calabaza asada con miel, arándanos y queso feta
22 de noviembre de 2017
Love a sweet and salty side dish? Just in time for the holidays, former BPI Athlete Barbara Bolotte provides a sweet option for your holiday spread: Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta.
We love this recipe because butternut squash is a nutritional powerhouse packed with vitamins A, B6, and E, along with calcium and magnesium. Butternut squash is also a healthy source of complex carbs.
The ingredients and required equipment for Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta are listed below.
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, chopped and roasted
- 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Sal marina
- Pimienta negra
- Garlic powder
- 2 cups of fresh cranberries
- 3 tbsp. of honey
- ¼ cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. of ground cinnamon
- Dried parsley
- 1 can of non-stick oil spray
- Saute pan
- Placa para horno
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board