Serie de recetas para un domingo de fútbol: quesadilla
- 19 de noviembre de 2017
Cuando se trata de respetar tu régimen de entrenamiento, es importante consumir los alimentos adecuados para obtener proteínas y energía. Don’t let Game Day deter your exercise goals. Instead, keep your eye on the prize with healthy, easy eating options that have a short cooking time. Below, BPI Brand Ambassador, Christina Sullivan shares one of her favorite recipes for cheesy quesadillas that are quick to make right in time for Sunday night football.
- Olive Oil
- 20 oz. of Jenni-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- McCormick Gourmet Paprika Seasoning
- Sal del Himalaya
- Badia Cumin Seasoning
- Yellow peppers
- Orange peppers
- Red peppers
- Green peppers
- Trader Joe’s Organic Spicy Taco Sauce
- Badia Taco Seasoning
- La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas
- Laughing Cow Cheese Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle
- Chile Lime Powder
- Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a stir-fry pan on a high setting on the stove and add a small amount of olive oil.
- Add 20 oz. of Jenni-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast to the stir-fry pan and allow it to cook.
- Stir the meat in the stir-fry pan.
- While the meat is browning, evenly pepper it with Badia Taco Seasoning.
- Stir the meat, and add 1 tbsp. of McCormick Gourmet Paprika Seasoning and Badia Cumin Seasoning.
- Remove the meat from the stir-fry pan and place it in a bowl.
- Clean your stir-fry pan, place it on the stove and heat it on a medium setting.
- Add your vegetable medley that includes yellow, orange, red, and green peppers along with onions to the stir-fry pan.
- Add 2 tbsp. of Badia Taco Seasoning and Himalayan Pink Salt to your vegetable medley.
- Spread Laughing Cow Cheese Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle on two La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas.
- Spray cooking oil evenly inside a quesadilla maker.
- Place one tortilla inside the quesadilla maker with the cheese-smeared side facing up.
- Top the tortilla with ground turkey breast meat, vegetables, shredded cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Add the other tortilla (with cheese-smeared on top) over your vegetable and meat filling.
- Close the quesadilla maker and heat it for five minutes.
- When finished, remove the quesadilla from the device and cut it into triangles.
- Add a dollop of taco sauce to each triangle.
Serve with a salad of cucumbers, jicama, lime and a sprinkle of Trader Joe's Chili Lime Seasoning for a healthy meal. ¡Que lo disfrutes!
- 42 grams of protein
- 39 grams of carbohydrates
- 14 grams of fat
- 19 grams of fiber